+33 480 160 634 / email@example.com
about us and our nature
Our goal is to sell high-quality hemp/cannabis CBD/Cannabidiol-rich products, which are legal as they are low in THC. We wish to make them more accessible in Europe, without any medical claims. This website is dedicated to the sale of Cannaliz products under precise terms and conditions.
Cannaliz is very careful to produce high-quality extracts. They choose naturally grown hemps, in order to make products of the best quality. They are constantly developing new extracts, with a variety of profiles of essential oils, cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other molecules in hemp, which all have distinctive properties.
They extract themselves hemp essential oils, inspired from on a method called RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) that best retrieves the majority of the active components of hemp. Following a pure ethanol maceration, they perform a full totum extract, aiming to provide all necessary molecules needed for an entourage effect; the extracts contain all essential oils, cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes. The products are tested with analysis made internally and externally by various laboratories in Switzerland and the European Union. You will therefore find unique products with a strict and consistent qualitative follow-up. Production is done in Switzerland, in Geneva, in various production and warehousing locations.
Cannaliz is a brand created by CannaXtract labs, which is active since 2013-2014 in the CBD/Cannabidiol business, providing customers with E-liquids and Oils. In 2015, it integrated PhytoXtract which launched Cannaliz®.
specificities of the Hemp
The hemp used by Cannaliz is a hemp grown in Switzerland. When the swiss suppliers run out of stock, supply is found in Spain, in France, in Italy and in Croatia. These producers grow hemp in a sustainable way. Cannaliz knows its suppliers, and interacts with them regularly so as to maintain and develop the quality of the hemp used.
On the packaging, it says “100% Organic“; this indicates that the components used in the products are all from environmentally friendly practices. Some are certified “BIO”, others not. The final products do not have “BIO”, “GAP”, “GMP”, or other certifications.
Cannaliz aims to ideally work with products of permaculture origin, which offers special conditions of natural growth, in ‘wild’ mode. Therefore, there is a very high concentration of active substances (cannabinoids, terpenes and sesquiterpenes). What is permaculture? “Permaculture is a system made of agricultural and social design principles centered around simulating or directly utilizing the patterns and features observed in natural ecosystems.” In addition, it aims to create a highly efficient sustainable agricultural production (through manual and reduced mechanical work), which is respectful of living beings and their reciprocal relations, all while letting “wild” nature the maximum of space. These so-called “wild” culture conditions provide a special quality of hemp, with a maximum of terpenes and sesquiterpenes (essential oils) that actually are the natural defences of the plant againt its different predators. Read more on Wikipedia.
The extraction technique used by Cannaliz is inspired by the famous Rick Simpson oil (RSO):
- use of 100% organic plant material for the extract: if the Cannabis plant was grown in soil contaminated with pesticides or heavy metals, these will be present in the Rick Simpson oil extract.
- use a high quality solvent for the RSO extraction: the solvent used is certified as a high quality anhydrous Ethanol made from agricultural raw material. There are risks at multiple stages of the process, in particular related to explosion linked to the use of solvent.
- filtration of the extract: qualitative filters are used which makes the filtration process very slow but very precise
- solvent evaporation from the oil: following the extraction a purification process is performed that lasts from 1 to 2 full days, until all Ethanol is gone.
- batch tests: all preparation are batch tested so that each product is sold with a lot number corresponding to a lab test.
- proper safety and good manufacturing processes: operations are run in professional laboratories equipped in such a way that both staff and preparations are under strict controls and processes.